Monday, October 05, 2009

illustration-1 [each]


Illustration is the last area that I try to get involved althiugh the reason that I chose "industrial design" as my major was that I like to draw the imagination in my mind. These images that I've organized are always apear in the moment unconciously. This self-portrait was drawn when I was served in the military service. Using a mouse to draw is not easy and I used this characristic to show the instable emotion by instable sketch.


To try some towering colors could help us find the limit and exact feeling within us. This work showed the freak moment in our normal life.


It's adaptable to have a cigarrate when you feel sad or lonely but if the blue color is the only way to show this kind of emotion? Chosing "yellow" is a big step for me to try.


Using the tatoo-feeling lines or characters displayed the anger or tough thought. Certain eye-contact enhanced this.


An atmosphere is always complex and always disapear right away. Using the limpid color could show this kind of situation. You can see the details which I wriote in this picture.(fake secret)


I'm just like a lost boy in the lost-value world. Where should I go and what should I follow? Empty eyes couldn't see anything in the future.









No comments: